Meticulously maintained 4BR/3.5BA home in Quince Haven Estates! This home boasts 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms on the upper level with updates throughout the home! Main level consists of gleaming hardwoods, formal living and dining rooms, large main level office with built-ins, soaring two story family room with gas stone fireplace, updated kitchen with granite counters, decorator backsplash, white cabinetry with stainless appliances. On the upper level find 4 bedrooms with 3 baths. Master suite has recessed lighting in vaulted ceiling, large walk in closet, and ensuite master bath with soaking tub, separate shower with frameless shower surround and double vanity. Two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom while the other has access to a hall bath. Partially finished lower level consists of a large recreation area and a large unfinished space for storage and a workshop. Relax in the private beautifully landscaped back yard on the deck or stone patio. The 2-car garage with nice level lot on a cul-de-sac makes this home a wonderful place to live. Easy access to mass transit and major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Public Water Service
4,124 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Tennis Courts, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price