Rarely available home in Hungerford neighborhood in Rockville. Split Level 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with refinished original hardwoods on main and upper levels. All new carpet and luxury vinyl wood look tile in lower level. Eat- in kitchen boasts exposed beams, newer stainless appliances, and white painted solid wood cabinetry with decorator hardware. Large combination living dining area with refinished hardwoods leads to home office addition through French doors. Upstairs, there are four spacious bedrooms with newly refinished hardwood floors, a hall bath with new vanity and original tile floors. The primary bedroom features, refinished hardwood floors, an ensuite bath, large closets and a slider to a private deck to enjoy the peaceful backyard. The lower level consists of a large Family Room with beautiful brick wood burning fireplace, a bonus room and half bath. This home is located close to Dogwood Park, backing to large trees and green space. Richard Montgomery HS Cluster. Close to downtown Rockville, major commuter routes and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,312 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price